Surety bonds provide financial security and construction assurance on building and construction projects.
An Insure Forward professional surety agent will guide you through the bonding process.
The agent may need the following information from the contractor:
- An organizational chart of key employees
- Resumés of the contractor and key employees
- Business plan of type of work, growth, territory, profits
- List of largest completed jobs and gross profit earned
- Subcontractor and supplier references
- Bank letter indicating bank line of credit
- Recommendations from owners, architects, and engineers
- CPA-reviewed financial statements including job schedules are vital information to include.
Contact an Insure Forward Agent today to get started on the bonding process.