- Our online services are intended for a U.S. audience. If you visit or use one of our online services, your information may be transferred or processed in the United States.
- Our online services are not intended for children under 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 without parental consent.
- If you have a financial product or service with us, we may use and share any information that we collect from or about you in accordance with our Consumer Privacy Notice.
- If you have questions after reviewing this policy, please contact your local Bank Forward Branch.
Information We Collect
Usage and Other Information
Bank Forward Card Control App
Bank Forward Digital Banking App
Additional Sources of Information
Use Of Information
We use the information discussed above in a number of ways, such as:
- Processing applications and transactions;
- Verifying your identity (such as when you access your account information);
- Preventing fraud and enhancing the security of your account or our online services;
- Responding to your requests and communicating with you;
Managing your preferences;
- Performing analytics concerning your use of our online services, including your responses to our emails and the pages and advertisements you view;
- Providing you tailored content and marketing messages;
- Operating, evaluating and improving our business (including developing new products and services; improving existing products and services; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
- Complying with and enforcing applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, contractual obligations and our policies; and
- For any other purposes that we may specifically disclose at the time you provide or we collect your information.
We may also use data that we collect on an aggregate or anonymous basis (such that it does not identify any individual customers) for various business purposes, where permissible under applicable laws and regulations.
Disclosure Of Information
We may share the information we collect from and about you with our affiliates and other third parties. For example, we may share your information with:
- Bank Forward third-party service providers;
- Bank Forward affiliated websites and businesses in an effort to bring you improved service across our family of products and services, when permissible under relevant laws and regulations;
- Other companies to bring you co-branded services, products or programs;
Where appropriate, we may limit sharing of your information in accordance with the choices you have provided us in response to our Consumer Privacy Notice. We may share anonymous or aggregated information with third parties to help deliver products, services, and content that are better tailored to the users of our online services and for other purposes.
“Cookies” are small amounts of data a website can send to a visitor’s web browser. They are often stored on the device you are using to help track your areas of interest. Cookies may also enable us or our service providers and other companies we work with to relate your use of our online services over time to customize your experience. Most web browsers allow you to adjust your browser settings to decline or delete cookies, but doing so may degrade your experience with our online services.
Linking To Third-party Websites
Updating Your Information
Keeping your account information up-to-date is very important. You may review, or update certain account information by logging in and accessing the “Settings – Manage Profile” section. If you cannot change the incorrect information online, or you prefer to request changes offline, please use the Contact Us option on our site, or contact your local Bank Forward branch using the contact information in the “Locations” section of our website.
Last Updated: July 1, 2023